Our team welcomes you to the first medical practice in San Antonio devoted exclusively to Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPMRS).
FPRMS or Urogynecology is a medical specialty focused on the evaluation and treatment of pelvic floor disorders in women. These most commonly present as bladder control problems, pelvic organ prolapse (the protrusion of organs through the vaginal opening), bowel control problems, pelvic pain (in the bladder, vagina, rectum, or during intercourse). Our providers are highly experienced in meeting the unique health care needs and challenges that a woman may face at some point during her lifetime.
Call (210) 402-3700 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
We are committed to provide our patients:
- Time to listen
- A thorough evaluation
- State-of-the-art additional testing, when needed
- The most updated knowledge in the field of Urogynecology
- The experience of a fellowship-trained Urogynecologist
- The credentials of a Board Certification in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- An open discussion of all treatment options possible
- An individualized treatment plan with adequate follow up
We are committed to provide our community:
- Educational efforts to increase awareness about pelvic floor disorders.
- Support and collaboration for research in Urogynecology