Patient Referral Form
Please use the following form to refer your patients. If you have any questions regarding referrals or the practices of the AAST, please feel free to call us at (210) 590-7712.
- Patient Referral Form – Form is currently being revised. Please check back soon!
Referral Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I refer a patient?
To refer a patient, please search for the practice office here and either call them directly or fax a referral sheet created by your practice.
- Do you accept my patient’s insurance?
We accept most insurance plans, as well as Medicare and Medicaid plans. If you have a question about a specific plan, please call us at (210) 590-7712.
- How will I receive follow-up information on my patients?
After every clinic visit, we will fax you a letter with a summary of the patient’s visit.
- How quickly can you see my patient?
Referred patients will be scheduled within one week (subject to patient scheduling preferences). If your patient has an urgent issue and you would like them seen immediately, please call the practice directly.
- Providers needing a consult for a hospitalized patient?
Please call the practice directly to speak with one of our physicians. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for consults.