Here at Alamo Orthopedics, we have a team of shoulder and elbow experts. From tendon repairs to the treatment of fractures, dislocations, sports related injuries or arthritis, shoulder and elbow surgery has become a highly sub-specialized field. Let our team of shoulder and elbow specialists help repair and restore the function you need for an improved quality of life.
Some of the shoulder and elbow conditions treated and surgeries performed include:
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Separated Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Sternoclavicular Separation
- Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Impingement Syndrome
- Arthritis of the Shoulder (Glenohumeral Joint)
- High School Sports Injuries
- Arthritis or Osteolysis of the Acromioclavicular Joint
- Advanced Arthroscopic Techniques for Shoulder and Elbow
- Treatment of Sports Injuries and High-Level Athletes including Throwers
- Complex Reconstructive Procedures for Failed Previous Surgery
- Total Joint Replacement and Revision of Shoulder and Elbow
- Arthroscopic Debridement
- Elbow Interposition Arthroplasty
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Biceps Tendon Repair
Expert care for shoulder problems
Whether you’ve dislocated your shoulder, torn a ligament, or are experiencing the pain and discomfort of tendonitis, shoulder conditions can severely limit your ability to work, play, and enjoy normal activities.
At Southeast Texas Orthopedic Group, we help heal your shoulder injuries by giving you access to a large and experienced team of orthopedic and rehabilitation specialists right here in your community.
The shoulder is one of the most moveable joints in your body, and many shoulder conditions are caused by overuse. For this reason, treatment of shoulder pain and shoulder injuries begins with pain management, in-network rehabilitation, and physical therapy.
Advanced imaging technology allows our physicians to diagnose shoulder conditions quickly and accurately to determine if surgery is necessary. If you do require surgery, you have access to a team of board certified physicians who have a wealth of experience.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging to diagnose the root cause of stiffness, pain, inflammation, or immobility in the shoulder
- Medical and surgical treatments for shoulder injuries and conditions including fractures and dislocations to bursitis and tendonitis
- Comprehensive orthopedic rehabilitation program delivered by our trusted rehabilitation team in Houston